Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Okay

So I'll give this a shot. Let's see . . . Jake says he blogs regularly (or at least posts on his message board) and he usually just bitches, more or less. Let's see how it goes for me.
Things are pretty good here. I just dropped Lily, the kitten, off at the spay/neuter clinic. I feel like a bad mommy because she cried the entire time, even though I did everything I could to make her feel better. At least she won't go into heat again; she doesn't really bother me but apparently she meows nonstop and seeks affection like a broke crack-addicted whore. I will pick her up tomorrow morning. My only complaint is that the clinic is pick-up/drop-off only between 7:30 and 8:45 in the MORNING. You all know mornings aren't my strong suit.
I'm still on the Atkins, though I've regained 5 of the 30 pounds I'd lost. Well, I think so . . . I haven't weighed myself in a few days. I've cut out the low-carb bagels though . . . but boy do I want one right now. :o) It's nice that we're eating the same stuff, which makes it easier. I gotta increase the salads though.
How is everyone?

1 comment:

j13 said...

I don't think those bagels are so low carb as they claimed...we both regained weight eating them. Bastards! I canceled the reorder.